Commercial property management
One of the main indicators of effective facility management is maximization of the landlord’s profit.
ARMEX engineers all business processes important for effective and smooth facility operation; provides comprehensive interaction with landlords and tenants; calculates and optimizes operational expenses; maintains and improves facility investment attractiveness.
Within the framework of commercial property management, ARMEX offers the following range of services:
- Development of annual operating budgets
- Document management and accounting
- Legal support for tenancy agreements
- Supervision of property insurance issues
- Development of operational reports and financial statements
- Quality control
INTERACTION WITH TENANTS
- Tenant selection, tenancy agreement administration
- Control of rental and utility payment collection
- Development of rules and regulations for tenants regarding use of rented premises
- Managing tenant move-in / move-out
- Tenant satisfaction and feedback analysis
INTERACTION WITH REGULATORY AND SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
- Interaction with municipal and federal regulatory and supervisory authorities
- Client representation and advocacy
- Development of reports for landlord and supervisory agencies
INTERACTION WITH SUPPLIERS
- Supplier selection, and making utility service agreements
- Projection and control of utility consumption
- Interaction with subcontractors; monitoring of their performance
- Administration of other third-party agreements
- Monitoring of warranty issues
With ARMEX you get effective solution of your problems!
We guarantee absolute control and transparency of your services.